Shipping & Returns
Wondering Where Is My Poster?
Updated Information on 2019 Jazz Fest Poster Shipping Status, as of July 16, 2019:
We have shipped all unframed 2019 Jazz Fest posters at this time. Some framed posters are still with the framer and will be shipped as they are completed. A handful of Logo-a-Gogo BayouWear orders have not yet shipped, as we are currently awaiting the final shipment of BayouWear shirts from our manufacturer. These will ship from our office by the end of July. Tracking updates will be sent as they are available.
All of our Jazz Fest items are produced in limited numbers for sale at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. We accept advance Internet orders to accommodate those collectors who can't make it to the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival or don't want to carry their purchase around during the Festival. All orders are prepaid to ensure that limited-edition merchandise reserved for a purchase is set aside based on a valid offer to purchase. We have a "charge-to-hold / ship-later" policy because by reserving an item for one customer, another customer will not be able to purchase it. Your credit card will be charged immediately upon ordering. Pre-Orders for current year items will begin shipping after the festival in mid-May.
Vintage orders (items released prior to current year) will ship within 5-7 business days from placing the order.
- We use various carriers to ship our packages. All packages will ship Priority/Express. You will receive a tracking email when the package ships.
- Complete street address, email address, and phone number are required for shipping. Please include any suite or apartment numbers. We can ship to PO Boxes. Incomplete or incorrect addresses may incur additional delivery fees. Redelivery for undeliverable/returned items will incur additional delivery fees.
- Signature is required for all poster deliveries. Packages will require a signature for delivery, unless otherwise requested in your order (only written requests to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted). If delivery without signature is requested, neither Art4now nor the carrier will be responsible for missing packages. We will not file a claim with the carrier.
- We are unable to ship orders to arrive on a specific day. We begin shipping current year posters in mid-May, after the current year festival, beginning with orders received in January.
- Customer is responsible for taxes & duties on international shipments.
We strongly suggest, that a package be shipped to an address where a person will be available to receive the package (such as a business address if no one will be home to sign).
Additional costs will be incurred for expedited shipping.
- Posters cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Orders cancelled within 5 days of placement will be fully refunded unless already shipped.
- After 5 days or if already shipped, cancelled orders are subject to a 15% cancellation fee, plus shipping charges, if incurred.
- BayouWear® brand clothing may be returned for exchange at no charge except shipping if received back in our office unworn within 30 days of shipment.